Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back to the Real World...

This is officially my last day of maternity leave. I go back to work full-time tomorrow. I had taken 8 full weeks off, and just went back part-time for these past few weeks. When they say it goes fast; it sure does. I'm gonna miss waking up in the mornings feeding my baby, napping with him, catchin up on my talk shows, and just plain being lazy! Atleast now I will get to shower before 1:00 though. :) Duke has been going to his babysitter's the past few weeks when I have worked - he seems to be getting along very good with her. She is the g-ma type - full of attention to him. I think my parent's will still keep him a couple afternoons through the week, so they don't go into withdrawal. It's nice to have them so close to help out. It's been quite an adjustment getting a newborn up and ready to go anywhere. It has made me an early riser - we are on time for everything now! Kinda rediculous! :) Here are just some recent photos of the Dukester...
What an awnery smirk!
Loves his Bumbo! Did i mention we have discovered the tongue?!! lol
watchin t.v.

Duke loves his swing Jason and I got him for X-mas. It matches his little lamb bouncy seat!
I still loves my dogs too: Lexee and Lyzee!!






No comments:

Post a Comment