Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last Trimester in a Nutshell:

Picking up from where I left off on my last post (several months ago)...I got tested for the gestational diabetes; it was negative. Instead, they determined I was hypoglycemic for about a month and that was that. Otherwise, I had no crazy experiences my last few weeks, other than more weight gain and lots of swelling, unfortunately! It was enough to make me miserable!! I kept very busy preparing the nursery, and organizing all the gifts that were so graciously given at my baby shower. It was sooo cute and fun! It was themed, "A New Little Prince."
Here are some photos from my shower...

Auntie Kalee gave me this adorable little tux for my baby boy!



Mom(Grandma Sayre), Me, Aunt Kalee


These girls threw a wonderful shower for me I gotta say!
Kalee, Afton Miller, Jodie O'Brien
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment