Sunday, January 30, 2011

Changing by the day...

This is the day we brought Duke home from the hospital - it was also opening day of deer season. We got home later in the afternoon; Jason informed me he had never missed an opening day of deer season, EVER! He had 45 minutes of daylight left, so he ran right behind our house to hunt til dusk. I had Duke sportin' his camo when daddy returned! How cute are they?!!

Duke ready to go for his first Dr. appt. What a STUD!
This is the cradle that Duke sleeps in right now; until he is bigger, then we will put him in his crib. This cradle was my Grandpa Probasco's. He was born in 1910 - it's 100 years old this year. My mother inherited this; many of my aunts, uncles, and cousins have slept in the cradle as well. So Special.


I think this picture is just the sweetest! Duke's Great-Grandma Probasco crocheted this afghan for him.

Isn't he quite the charmer! He already knows how to say "I Love You" in sign language!!







No comments:

Post a Comment