Sunday, January 30, 2011

RECAP - 2010 HIGHLIGHTS

Our BEST Year So Far!!!
In January, my Grandma Probasco turned 90 years old. What a milestone! I can only hope that I live that long. I think about all life's changes this woman has encountered through 90 years - Amazing!


Also in January, my husband had a big birthday as well. He turned the big 3-0! I threw Jason a surprise birthday party with all of his friends gathering at the Dukum. They all signed this poster of him when he was in elementary school. So stinkin' cute!
I hope Duke looks just like him here!


Jason and I
Me and Kalee at Jason's B-day
In February, we laid to rest our beloved Ace. We had him for 5+ years.
Jason buried him over the hill in our field.
Im March, my mother had a big birthday also. She turned 60. And I might add my dad turned 60 the December before; and Kalee had her 30th b-day the November before. Lots of big birthdays in my family this year.
Kalee and I had arranged for all the girls in my family to take a weekend trip to Kansas City. We all stayed at Kalee's house and shopped, ate, shopped, and ate.....
Here we all are at the plaza - in front of the Cheesecake Factory!
~ March 1st - we started building our new home.
~ Also in March, we found out we were having a BABY!!!
What a Blessed Month!!
~In April, Jason and I happily celebrated 6 years of marriage
Boy, how time flies.
I love you more and more every year! :)
~May - Let's see.....I got my first Mother's Day card!!
~June - my parents hosted the "Skiles's Reunion"
That is my dad's, mother's side of the family. They get together every 2 years.
Here is a photo of all the family - minus spouses and in-laws.

~July - There was the 4th....I'm sure I was miserably hot~
~August - I celebrated my 10 year High School Reunion with my fellow classmates -
~September - Welcome Home! We had finished our new home and moved in Labor Day Weekend
~October - Was thrown a beautiful baby shower with family and friends - "Nested" the rest of the month
In November: We were blessed with a healthy baby boy - Duke William
and I had a 29th birthday in there somewhere.
Got together with family for Thanksgiving - how grateful we were for our blessings this year!
We also celebrated my mom and dad's 40th Wedding Anniversary!!! It was on November 14 - a.k.a. - my birthday too!! -we had to push back their celebration to thanksgiving since Duke decided he wanted to come early!:)
Here is a picture of their wedding day on cake!
And they had many nice gifts to open.
Don't they look like lovebirds!! :)
HO-HO-HO
~December 2010 - Duke's first Christmas with us in our new home!!
He even got to see Santa for the first time!
Aunt Kalee got him this awesome Bumbo seat - he loves sittin on the counter watchin his mama cook.
First pony from Grandma and Grandpa Sayre - I think we have a while before we start galloping.
That's it - another year flown by!
I hope to stay up on my blog a little better this year!













No comments:

Post a Comment